Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Favorites

I love seeing other friends' or bloggers' favorite lists, so I thought I'd start my own. Perhaps name it Friday Favorites?? Pretty clever, I know.
Because I am a very random person, and this is a very random blog, why stop the "random" theme right?


These are 5 things that I am either coveting or loving right now. As in today.


1.

I have mentioned this tasty little snack on here before, but I would just like to re-iterate how much I love them. I am a little ashamed to say that yesterday I consumed three packs throughout the day. Now, this is not a good thing. Even though each pack is only 30 calories, which is nothing really, I admit to having a problem with eating too much of a good thing.. I mean I just didn't need three packs.. but we're working on that, so don't judge.



2.
I have been a Kombucha fan for quite some time, but have found that these little gems above are a yummy alternative. I'll have to do more research, but I don't believe that they're quite as nutritional as the true Kombucha, but they taste delicious! My favorites are the Coconut and Coconut/Mango. I obviously have a thing for that large and beautiful white nut. Yum!

3.

I should have maybe looked for a better picture of this ring, so you could really see the magnitude of it's awesomeness, but this is it for now. It's a double chain ring by Made Her Think, one of the most inventive jewelers I've ever seen. Both the rings fit on the same finger, one at the usual ring spot, the other above the knuckle. It looks sooo flipping pretty. So delicate, but bad a** at the same time. I have been hinting to the hubs for a while now, but MHT jewelry is no joke on the wallet. Very pricey.



4.



I am definitely not the only one out there who relies on Larabars for a snack at least a couple times a week. It's so cool to me that there's only around 3 ingredients in each bar. My absolute favorite is Cookie Dough because it seriously tastes like it to me. There is nothing better than feeling like you're indulging when you're still being healthy!
5.


It's no secret that I'm obsessed with nail polish. I just have to have it. Chanel is my number one because it goes on so well, most of the colors only needing one coat. These three above are the Spring 2011 line and my lovely husband brought back the Pearl Drop and Peche from Germany for my for Valentine's Day. Poor guy didn't know that it was Black Pearl that I've had my eye on so this weekend we're making a little trip to Nordstrom to snag it up! There's something so fun about having a full set of a collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment