Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mid-Day Fasion Break

There are some days at work that just scream for a little "oh I so wish i could wear/afford/fit into that" fashion break.


This is one.

I've been more than a little "into" this dress I saw on Christina Ricci for a while now, and I am SOOO excited for Zac Posen's Spring 2011 Collection to start popping up on other stars. Who knows, maybe they already have been, but I'm thinking that it's a true Spring look so it would make sense to me to see them all over the place soon!


Ugh, what I would do to have a reason and the fundage to wear this dress - it embodies all my favorites: nude-ish pink (I don't think that's the technical term), lace galore and frills. There is a reason my wedding dress was lace and my colors were ivory, blush and black.. I just LOVE combos like this.

Can I just tell you that this model up above is seriously considered Plus Size?!?! It makes no sense to me whatsoever! Her name is Crystal Renn and she does not look plus sized to me. Silly fashion types.
And probably my favorite. I am so obsessed (yes I know I use that word a lot) with blue/black fades in fabric right now. There's actually a dress from some award show that I was loving too.. lets see if I can find it.
Please hold.
...
Found it!
It's Monique Lhuillier so I digress a little, but you get the idea. When I get on these kicks of seeing a trend that I just love, it may or may not be bad news bears. May for my husband, who probably doesn't think I need a dress like this as much as I do; may not for me, who will be a very happy girl if I am able to find one priced reasonably enough to buy. ModCloth here I come...

Any other trends that anyone is in love with right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment