Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Brunch is Best

I've finally gotten around to uploading pictures from our Girls' Brunch on Sunday.
My wonderful friends picked out an amazingly earthy-chic restaurant called Cafe Flora.

Nestled in a cute Seattle neighborhood, it's an all-vegetarian, halfway-vegan, breakfast-lunch-dinner restaurant that mixes organic ease with beautiful plating and DELICIOUS food.


(it wasn't really empty - I stole this picture from google)


Let me just tell you how much I love brunch. It is the best meal ever invented.
I dare you to disagree...

My tasty Irish Oats with almonds, currants and cherries.

Yum



Kylee's pancakes - don't worry I tasted them and they were very delish

Annie & Elsa's Grits and Scramble w/ Veggie Sausage. Also very good (yes I tasted this as well)


Molly's French Toast - So pretty! I didn't taste this one, but Molly has very discerning taste and I tend to believe her when she tells me things are good.


Late breakfast with friends and champagne? I'm sorry, but it doesn't get better than that.
Good times!

2 comments:

  1. I need to get one of these cameras...beautiful pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) It's pretty fun, but also annoying to lugg around!

    ReplyDelete