Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Throw-together Dinners

Sometimes I'm lazy okay? Don't judge... Mom..
Just because I'm lazy sometimes doesn't mean that I don't want to eat well. Good food, and good nutrition.
When *extremely rare evenings come along, there's only one solution: a throw-together dinner. And I don't want to brag, but Lucas and I are pretty darn accomplished with these.
Lucas may whip up some nachos and salad, or open some crackers with cheese and carrots and I transform my favorite snacks into a three course meal.

Examples:

Don't worry, I only ate one of those bars... but they are my favorite right now! so very delish



App

Salad
Main Course with a side of Dessert
It's good people, I'm telling you. Oh, and obviously most of the time there will be a glass of red wine to follow. Only because of the resveratrol, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment