Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Off Day

What is the best plan o' action for feeling down in the dumps?? Two-a-day!! 

Sometimes - okay most of the time- I am a little OCD about planning my workouts.  It's not that I'm just that motivated; it's actually the opposite.  I find that if I don't research and plan what exactly I'm going to do with my afternoon, I, too easily end up spending it on the couch with the computer in my lap.  Not good. 
Because of these lazy tendancies, I find the best solution is to check out various gym schedules first thing in the morning, leaving me the rest of the day to get pumped about going.

On today's schedule:  Bodypump + Turbokick

I have had a stressful week that hasn't left me feeling that great this am, so a good strength/cardio workout should help.  As one of my fave bloggers, Kath says, "workouts always win." 

TRUE
DAT


Have a good thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment