Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Failure

I am a Thursday/Friday Blogging Fail.  I'm sorry.
I'd like to say that it was because I was busy running 6 miles to prepare for my 1/2 marathon, or completing two difficult workout classes in a row, but it wasn't.  It was Netflix. 
Once my husband informed me that Weeds had arrived, it was game over. 

I still have the same pink glitter polish on.

It is pretty obnoxious by this point.

I will not be wearing it to Vegas.

I have given up on my nail-polish-vote dream and decided to jump on the Shellac bus. 

I am sorry for any dissapointment I may have caused...

... to Jackie :)


I WILL however be back with favorites..
it may just be on Saturday :)

1 comment:

  1. Sad! I've been checking every Friday for favorites! Let me know how you like Shellac & if its worth it :)

    ReplyDelete