Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Workout Schedule

It's only Weds but I've been enjoying my workouts so much this week, I thought I'd share.

Some weeks it's difficult for me to workout everyday while trying to train for a run.  I find that if I push my leg muscles to failure one day, it's almost impossible to complete a long run the next.  I love my strength and circuit classes so much though, that I definitely don't want to give them up right now. 
I think I may have found the answer - introducing yoga back into my life.
Hot Vinyassa provides a good strength workout while allowing me to sweat and stretch myself out. 

Pre-Vegas Workout Schedule

Sun-   7 mile flat run
Mon-  Hot Vinyassa
Tues-  5 mile run
Weds-Run or rest - dependant on weather
Thurs- Organized Chaos w/ Ugi Balls & short run
Fri -    Dancing it out in Vegas
Sat -   Walk the strip w/ a beer in hand.  (nothing better than burning beer cals while drinking it!)
Sun -   More of the same
Mon -  RELAX

Anyone else have a workout they're loving??

2 comments: