Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Eating My Feelings

Today was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. I won't bore you with the details, but I didn't make an important meeting this evening due to my ineptitude with directions, I received a call about a past medical bill that should have been paid by insurance?!?!, and now I am sitting at home, basically waiting for tomorrow, when I will drag myself, head hung low, into work and proceed to make, what I"m assuming will be, very long and frustrating calls to figure out this bill.



There is obviously only one thing to do.





Chew, taste and eat my anxiety away. I mean, that's the healthy thing to do right?? no?? eh



One good thing has come of this day. I have discovered the best oatmeal - pretends to be good for you but really even worse than a cookie - dessert ever.
In the delicious mix:
1/3 C rolled oats
2/3 C vanilla almond milk
1 tsp. chia seeds
1 tsp. coco powder
1 tbsp. sunflower seed butter

and after 3 mins in the micro:

blueberries to make it look healthier
dollup of greek yogurt
choc. chips.. yes not even carob. This is a chocolate moment people.

Now I will go eat and get ready for the Bachelor!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully tomorrow will come with some renewed hope for my situation.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you had a bad day Janine...hopefully today will be brighter! :)

    ReplyDelete