Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Favorites

Hi friends.  It's been a while since we've done a Friday Favorites over here at Tratsie, so I thought i was about time.


1.  I Phone 4
My husband brought it home for me and what can I say, I've always loved a good bandwagon!
I'm a little addicted right now.. I know for most reading this I'm years late on this one, but i just can't seem to stop killing pigs with my angry birds.  Fun times. 



2.  My new favorite breakfast/dinner


 In the bowl:
- Go lean crunch cereal
- Heritage whole grain flakes
- Unsweetened Almond milk
- Blueberries
- Coconut butter
- Sunflowerseed butter

I'm thinking some may consider nut butters on cereal kind of gross but it is oh so very good.  I've been having it for dinner lately and I know I should be having greens & protein instead, but I'm giving myself until the 1/2 to eat whatever dinner my body is craving and this seems to be it. 
Please try it and tell me if I am crazy or not.. I'm honestly interested in knowing


3.  My New Watch


Well to be fair, it's not exactly mine...  but The Secret says I just need to think about it a lot and then it will come, so perhaps this time next week it will be. 
Before seeing this guy I hadn't really been into the whole gold watch thing - at least the newer looking ones, but turns out I just needed it to be a square face.  Who knew? 


4.  Life as We Know It - The Soundtrack

Jiff, Lucas and I watched this last night and though the movie itself was an only an okay/cute flick, the soundtrack really stood out to me.  You better believe I'll be I tunes-ing this one up on my new phone.

"You Know I'm No Good"
Amy Winehouse


  • "Your Touch"
    The Black Keys

  • "Tidal Wave"
    Josh Kelley

  • "Love Is Endless"
    Mozella


  • "Creep"
    Written by C. Greenwood, J. Greenwood, A. Hammond, M. Hazlewood, E. O'Brien, P. Selway and T. Yorke

  • "Just Breathe"
    Pearl Jam

  • "Something In Common"
    Free Energy

  • "Pump It Up"
    The Hotrats


  • "Three More Days"
     Ray LaMontagne



  • "The Tale Of The Sun And The Moon"
    Eric Herman


  • "Missing You"
     Will Sasso


  • "For You Now"
    Bruno Merz

  • "Hey, That's No Way To Say Goodbye"
    Roberta Flack

  • "Sweet Child O' Mine"
    Taken By Trees

  • "All I Ever Wanted"
    Faith Hill







  • 5.  My friend Micole!!


    Micole and Kelly are getting married tomorrow and I'm so excited to share their special day with them!  Congrats you two!!!!


    2 comments:

    1. I was wondering when all of you over at Tratsie were going to get your act together on Fridays again :)

      ReplyDelete