Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Trias Wedding

This past weekend, my husband and I had the pleasure of attending one of my very good friend's wedding. Danica and i have known each other since our Nordstorm days and have since kept in contact and stayed close. She was SUCH a beautiful bride and just to give you an idea of how special their wedding was, there was a picture of the couple as toddlers together, a picture as teenagers, and a picture from their engagement session all on the guestbook table. They have known each other all their lives and dated on and off since Jr. High School. They have a hilarious son, Max, and I still remember the day Danica told me about her pregnancy; in the back room of the shoe floor at Nordstrom. I am so thankful that they invited us to witness such love - thank you guys and I already know that your life will be filled with happiness and laughter. Max was wondering what his dad was looking for under there...






















1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos Janine! You must be loving your new camera.

    ReplyDelete